In June 2019 Zane Net achieved re-accreditation with the Management Service Organization Accreditation Program (MSOAP) from the Electronic Healthcare Network Accreditation Commission (EHNAC). EHNAC’s MSOAP accreditation recognizes excellence in health data processing and transactions, and ensures compliance with industry-established standards and HIPAA regulations.
- ZaneNet applauds Mayor Bowser’s Announcement
- Zane Networks Receives an MHCC Grant Award Under the MSO Telehealth Adoption Assistance Program
- Operationalizing a COVID-19 Response by Leveraging Telehealth
- Webinar sponsored by Quality Insights
- Resources Available to DC Providers who are Leveraging Telehealth during the COVID-19 public health emergency