ZaneNet is a team lead on the Enlightened’s successful HUBZone CIO-SP3 contract. The National Institutes of Health awarded 16 companies spots on the historically underutilized business zone portion of a potential $20 billion governmentwide acquisition contract vehicle for information technology support services. The CIO-SP3 IDIQ provides information technology (IT) solutions and services including but not limited to, health and biomedical related IT services to meet scientific, health, administrative, operational, managerial, and information management requirements.
- ZaneNet applauds Mayor Bowser’s Announcement
- Zane Networks Receives an MHCC Grant Award Under the MSO Telehealth Adoption Assistance Program
- Operationalizing a COVID-19 Response by Leveraging Telehealth
- Webinar sponsored by Quality Insights
- Resources Available to DC Providers who are Leveraging Telehealth during the COVID-19 public health emergency