Zane Networks, LLC is a staffing partner of CRISP – a non-profit that serves as a regional health information exchange (HIE) serving Maryland and the District of Columbia. Zane Networks is a leading local small business that helps organizations leverage health technology to better care for individuals and populations. Our projects often address the reduction of health disparities and urgent healthcare crises. As a staffing partner of CRISP, we employ top professionals in the fields of healthcare, technology, finance and management and we are looking for candidates who can join our team to help expand equitable access to care in the DC/MD metropolitan area.
For more information about Zane Networks, please visit: www.zanenetworks.com.
The Program Director will be responsible for leading Health Information Exchange initiatives in the District of Columbia while reporting progress to health care partners, sponsors, other stakeholders in the District and CRISP leadership. The successful candidate will provide critical, day to day oversight of project management and outreach staff planning, implementing and socializing Health Information Exchange technology initiatives. Continual evaluation of the utilization of implemented technologies and course corrections according to user needs is critical to this role. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to play a major role in the HIT enabled transformation of healthcare.
For more information about CRISP, please visit: https://www.crisphealth.org/
· Initiate projects and set goals to meet CRISP DC’s and sponsor’s strategic objectives around data exchange.
· Develop and monitor budgets; approve and categorize invoices for appropriate grant billing to sponsors
· Devise utilization evaluation strategies ensuring implemented technologies are meeting important use cases
· Supervise project management staff resolving escalated issues and provide program/grant wide guidance for alignment across all workstreams
· Apply change, risk, and resource management strategies
· Ensure technologies, user communications, and use cases comply with health care data sharing standards, regulations and laws.
· Develop and implement communication strategies for internal and external initiative stakeholders.
· Liaise with executive leadership at health systems and in government, including the CRISP DC board of directors
To perform this job successfully, the incumbent must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Strong program and project management, written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to quickly understand technical concepts
· Ability to manage priorities required, both individually and for a team
· Have an executive presence and manage multiple interactions with leaders from other organizations
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple job duties, including personal time management and organization skills
· A desire to be great and a track record of setting and achieving goals is required
· Project management experience
· Experience working directly with technology
· Experience with program management and/or grant administration
· Basic understanding of health information exchange (HIE)
· Understanding and Experience of Public Health Concepts
· A Master’s Degree – preferably in public health
· 4+ years of working with in healthcare arena
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
- Healthcare: 4 years (Required)
- Master’s (Preferred)
- Monday to Friday
[wordpress_file_upload duplicatespolicy=”maintain both” uniquepattern=”datetimestamp” selectbutton=”Choose your File” notify=”true” notifyrecipients=”firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com” notifysubject=”Resume for DC Program Manager” attachfile=”true” widths=”selectbutton:200″ heights=”selectbutton:100″]