Audio, Video, Cabling Solutions
Zane Networks is a certified EDWOSB specializing in healthcare transformation services and solutions.
Audio, Video & Cabling Solutions
Zane Networks, LLC has impressive experience in an array of IT and Audio, Video and Cabling services, and projects. Our capabilities consist of audio and video conferencing services, cabling, telemedicine expertise, audiovisual integration, IP network services, streaming video solutions, and web conferencing services. We provide assessment, design, installation, and staffing to create an environment that meets our clients’ needs. We excel in customer service and people-to-people skills, and our team members are professional, competent and capable.
Sample Projects & Clients
- Video teleconferencing project management and technical support for Fort Belvoir Community Hospital, U.S. Department of Defense
- Technical support for video teleconferencing and Telehealth for the North Atlantic Regional Medical Command, U.S. Department of Defense
- Installation of Anchorpad Arm Mounts and Laptop Stands for Howard University School of Dentistry
- Provided VTC installation, integration and maintenance services, Wright Patterson Air Force Base
- Installed new video wall, video conferencing, lighting and studio set for the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Headquarters’ Broadcast Studio, U.S. Department of Transportation
- Data cable installation support to the Adventist – Shady Grove Hospital
- AV/VTC Installation and Implementation
- AV/VTC Programming
- Cable Installation, Termination and Testing
- Data Communications Network Design
- Cable Implementation in Healthcare Setting