Zane Networks is a certified company specializing in healthcare transformation services and solutions.
As a certified Management Service Organization (MSO), Zane Networks has over 10 years of experience helping practices adopt new telehealth technologies and other related tools. We have worked closely with state and district government under Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and state-funded projects to help healthcare organizations leverage telehealth solutions to do the following:
- Use telehealth to improve transitions of care from the hospital to the nursing home.
- Assist practices to implement telehealth to see patients during the COVID-19 public health emergency.
- Advise practices on how to adjust their workflow and billing practices for telehealth
- Leverage local Health Information Exchange information for a telehealth visit
- Incorporate telehealth devices and remote patient monitoring into practice workflow.
Projects & Clients
- Telehealth Adoption Grant, Maryland Healthcare Commission
- Urgent Wellness Telehealth Grant, DC Healthcare Finance
- Technical and Telehealth Support for the Urban Health Initiative Opioid Addiction Program, Howard University Urban Health Initiative
- Integrating Virtual Visits and Remote Monitoring to Improve Transitions of care Between Dimensions
- Healthcare System Facilities and Comprehensive Care Facilities, Maryland Healthcare Commission
- Direct Technical Assistance for Telehealth
- Telehealth Solution Optimization
- Telehealth Application Development
- Telehealth Billing Expertise
- Telehealth Workflow Consulting
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Telehealth Devices