Zane Networks, LLC is a staffing partner of CRISP – a non-profit that serves as a regional health information exchange (HIE) serving Maryland and the District of Columbia. ZaneNet is a leading local small business that helps organizations leverage health technology to better care for individuals and populations. Our projects often address the reduction of health disparities and urgent healthcare crises. As a staffing partner of CRISP, we employ top professionals in the fields of healthcare, technology, finance and management and we are looking for candidates who can join our team to help expand equitable access to care in the DC/MD metropolitan area.
For more information about CRISP, please visit: https://www.crisphealth.org/
The Project Manager will run and implement a Lead Registry project for the CRISP Health InformationExchange (HIE) in Washington DC. The Program Manager will work with provider organizations (hospitals, ambulatory practices, skilled nursing facilities, etc.), internal and external IT resources, EMR vendors, and others directly to promote lead registry with the HIE.
Residency requirement: Applicant must live in Washington, DC.
Key responsibilities include:
· Coordinate engineering and project management resources as needed to implement data feeds or new feature sets
· Work closely with external parties to gather requirements, create project plans, implement technology, ensure sufficient testing, and coordinate a move into production
· Program focused implementation on addressing provider and patient needs for health information exchange (HIE) in the District.
· Communicate without reach and CRISP stakeholders about program initiatives
· Direct stake holder engagement on user experience with CRISP data to ensure the best design of presenting information to users
· Work with the IAPD program manager and the financial team on managing program level documentation and budget.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties/responsibilities include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
· Develop program and project level documents needed for project (e.g. requirements, statement of work, progress reports etc.)
· Communicate project status to internal and external stakeholders
· Support program deployments and processes
· Evaluate and manage areas of the program requiring process improvement
· Manage and resolve bottlenecks in outreach, technical, or financial functions
· Contribute to special projects as needed, including public health initiatives, product integration and user acceptance testing
· Work closely with healthcare stakeholders to ensure business needs are met
To perform this job successfully, the incumbent must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, the incumbent must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Technical project management and/or systems engineering experience related to healthcare integration engines and standards.
· Understanding and experience with HL7 v2 and v3
· Understanding of healthcare IT standards and their application
· Experience with a programming language preferred but not required
· Ability to evaluate and solve complex problems and issues.
· Outstanding communication, organizational and interpersonal skills with both a technical and non-technical audience
· Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
· Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
· Experience or education in IT/ Healthcare required
Job Type: Full-time
Health IT: 2 years (Preferred)
project management: 3 years (Preferred)
Washington, DC (Preferred)
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Monday to Friday