Health Information Technology
ZaneNet works with healthcare organizations to implement health IT software and hardware solutions. Our team advises clients on optimal workflow, technology and reimbursement strategies for launching effective health IT systems.
Zane Networks has managed an array of health IT projects throughout Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC. ZaneNet personnel work with CMS Innovations projects, federal agencies, county governments and various medical institutions to design and oversee technical solutions for to improve patient care.
ZaneNet Connect is well positioned to assist healthcare providers to implement technology, at the level of a single practice or health-system-wide, and to ensure that projects satisfy their healthcare goals and outcomes and are both practical and cost effective. Employing telehealth to improve care coordination and on-going care management.
Our core health IT capabilities are focused on health care IT project management, electronic health record and telehealth implementation and training, health data analysis and reporting data integration, health information and exchange technologies and systems, chronic care management and health related learning management systems. We are certified by the Electronic Healthcare Network Accreditation Commission (EHNAC) to ensure that our processes meet certain HIPAA standards.
Sample Projects and Clients
- Capital Clinical Integrated Network (CCIN). Mary’s Center for Maternal and Child Care
- DC PCA Data Analytics Project
- Prince George’s County Public Health Department EHR Implementation Project
- Seaton Medical Group EHR Implementation Project
- Howard University’s Diabetes Treatment Center Learning Management System Development
- AIDS Education and Training Center Telehealth Support
- MHCC funded Independent Nursing Home Health Information Technology Grant Program
- Telehealth Pilot: “Integrating Virtual Visits and Remote Monitoring to Improve Transitions of Care Between Dimensions Healthcare System Facilities and Comprehensive Care Facilities”