Health Management and Consulting
ZaneNet Connect assists clinicians in transforming their practices to excel in the healthcare market of the future – one that rewards value and outcomes rather than volume. To do so, we help our providers participate in various incentive programs and practice models that generate revenue and produce cost savings.
We help individual practices, clinics and healthcare organizations grow and thrive by optimizing their use of these initiatives:
- New Care & Delivery Models: Medical Home, ACOs, State Innovation Models, Million Hearts Campaign, Telehealth
- Meaningful Use and PQRS Reporting Assistance: Support for Primary Care and Specialists with an emphasis on Long Term Care and Behavioral Health
- Health Information Exchange: ENS enrollment support, query portal assistance.
- Care Coordination: Chronic Care Management, Transitions of Care, healthcare data extraction and analysis, GPRO reporting support
- Patient Centered Health IT and Patient Engagement: Patient engagement tools and PCMH recognition assistance
- Privacy and Security: Assessment and Policy Development
Sample projects and clients
- University of Maryland Practice Transformation Project
- PCMH Content Experts for the Medical Home Development Group Practices and Clinics
- Ambulatory Outreach Project with CRISP HIE
- Consulting with MedChi (the State of Maryland’s Medical Association)
- Meaningful Use and PQRS Consulting as a Management Service Organization