Application and Software Development
Zane Networks has designed and implemented a wide array of websites and web application development projects for government entities, universities and an array of commercial clients. Our websites are informative and built using content management systems, and include advanced features such as social media integration, e-commerce, data-driven operations, API integration, video conferencing, single sign-on integration, secure messaging and device integration.
We have also created web-based applications and virtual learning portals that help organizations leverage customized technology to improve patient care, share resources and facilitate online learning. Our team of developers, business analysts, project managers and others work together to come up with solutions that fit the needs of our clients through an Agile project management approach.
Sample Projects and Clients
- My Health GPS Virtual Learning Portal, Health Management Associates, funded by DC Healthcare Finance
- Website for Howard University National HIV Curriculum, Howard University, funded by HRSA
- Virtual Health Learning Project, Urban Health Initiative for Opioid Addiction Program
- National Hispanic Medical Association Website, NHMA
- Application Development for Screening, Brief Intervention and Referral to Treatment Program, Howard University, Department of Pharmacology
- Create and implement a Diabetes Treatment Center’s Patient Web Portal, Diabetes Treatment Center, Howard University
- Created HouseCall Telehealth Application utilized by several local healthcare organizations
- OBGYN Registry Development, DC Primary Care Association
- Prevention at Home HIV/AIDS Portal, George Washington University
- Prince George’s County Virtual Telehealth Tool, Prince George’s County Public Health Department